Financial Administration Assistant
Are you passionate about empowering a new generation through an education that transforms lives? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that is a catalyst for transforming education in Africa? Do you have the skill set required to help us serve our teams in Rwanda and Canada as well as our partners and donors, by making our financial processes go like clockwork? If this sounds like your cup of tea, then we’d like to hear from you!
Are you interested in giving of your time and talents to help with Wellspring’s work? We need volunteers for everything from making our events happen to sending out donor packages and stuffing envelopes. Whether you have an hour to spare, or an entire weekend, we have opportunities for you!
How can you help?
- By signing up to be a Table Host at our Gala or Celebration dinner
- By volunteering or riding at our Lake2Lake Ride for Rwanda in September
- By joining us on a Vision Trip to Rwanda, where you have the opportunity to see Wellspring’s work first-hand
- By hosting a Wellspring event in your home or in a local venue
- By joining our Prayer Team and supporting and encouraging those involved in our work, in North America and Africa
- Contact us about a creative idea to raise funds for Wellspring’s work.
Whatever your idea or availability or location, we invite you to engage with the work of transforming lives in Rwanda and beyond. Please contact us to let us know how you can help. Thank you!