Digital Storyteller – Social Media
Wellspring is looking for a creative and innovative part-time (20 hours/week) digital storyteller to serve our social media needs alongside our North American team in Langley, British Columbia. As we seek to deepen our relationship with our supporters, we’re on the lookout for a Christ-centered individual with a good sense of humour to oversee our social media strategy and develop content that is dynamic, authentic, and engaging.
What does a typical day look like in the life of Wellspring’s Digital Storyteller – Social Media? We’re glad you asked! It could look like…
- Chatting with our team about updates from our trainers out in the field in Rwanda with a cup of fair-trade coffee, tea, or your beverage of choice in hand.
- Jumping online to share snippets of Wellspring’s work in education across various social media channels, making the impact of their support tangible for our donors.
- Flexing your graphic design muscles to create eye-catching and easy to understand infographics that show the importance of education, international development, and other social justice issues.
- Researching trends and diving into analytics so we can learn how to grow our following and better serve our supporters.
- Engaging in authentic and meaningful interactions online and posting content that will drive conversation.
- And so much more! There’s never a dull moment at Wellspring.
This job might be for you if…
- You are a self-starter, problem solver, and storyteller.
- You are familiar with social media and digital marketing trends and have the creativity to move Wellspring’s online presence forward.
- You have two years of related experience.
- You are a Christ-centered individual who has the desire to grow in faith.
Does this sound like a perfect day in the office to you? Are you reading that list and thinking “Yes! This is me!”? Then we want to hear from you! Please send a cover letter, CV, and a statement of faith to email@example.com. This position will remain open until the right candidate is found.
Who We Are:
Wellspring is a Christian organization working to empower the next generation of Rwandans through quality education. We believe we are uniquely placed to be a catalyst for transforming education and fostering vibrant communities that address poverty in all its forms. Why do we do this? Because we believe that every individual, no matter their circumstances, should be shown the same dignity and worth that Jesus showed us. Learn more about Wellspring.