For Every Child
Quality education is a human right. At Wellspring, we believe that every child is worthy of respect and dignity, and deserves access to a quality education. There are many different barriers that children may need to overcome on their educational journey, and through this film, we hope to learn about these challenges, while also exploring the beauty of inclusivity and the part we can all play in creating classrooms where every child belongs.
Special thanks to Felicien Turatsinze from Chance for Childhood, Olivier Habiyaremye of 64 Waves, Geoff Heith of Digital Handshake, and each of the students, their parents, and teachers who shared their stories with us.
- Students: Joseph*, Charity*, Angelique*, David*, Felix*, Clarisse*
- Parents: Michel*, Albert*, Samuel*, Yvonne*, Jeannette*
- Teachers: Thomas Ngizwenimana, Mbaraga Nizeyimana, Odette Mukandayambaje
- Felicien Turatsinze from Chance for Childhood
- 64 Waves: Olivier Habiyaremye, Jeremiah Munyura, Ishimwe Gyslain
- Digital Handshake: Geoff Heith, Naomi Heith
- Operation and logistics: Amina Bisamaza, Alaine Kamaliza, Vedaste Byombi, Gilbert Bisengo, Noel Nkundimana, Felix Nshimiyimana
- Drivers: Seth Bimenyimana, Alexis Rukundo, Claude Mutarambirwa, Elysee Sibomana
- Teacher trainers: Marie Jeanne Tuyisenge, Marie Jeanne Mukeshimana, Aimable Mukunzi, Vedaste Byombi, Philippe Mazimpaka, Ladislas Nkundabanyanga, Amani Marie Claire, Emmanuel Turatsinze
- Communications: Barbara Birungi, Blaise Desire Muhire, Emily Montesano, Jayson Ursulak
- Script Writing & Editing: Shauna Cheng, Louise Reilly
- Emmanuel Sibomana, Theogene Kayiranga, Rachel Mahuku, Libby Karangwa-Miles, Louise Loten